“The Rosedale Inset Eco Smoke Control is Eco Design Ready.”
The Rosedale Inset Eco Smoke Control is Eco Design Ready.
This contemporary inset stove with a large curved glass for a spectacular view of the fire with built in tertiary air. It has been designed to fit into a standard fire opening with the chair brick removed. This provides a good sized firebox which is suitable for logs as well as solid fuel. In addition to the radiant heat, there is a convection system bringing warm air out through the vents above the door, giving a total heat output of 5kW.
- Smoke control
- 5kW output
- British Made
- Energy Class A
- Energy Efficiency Index 104%
- 78.5% Efficient on Wood
- 80.2% Efficient on Solid Fuel
- Suitable for a standard class 1 chimney, or with a 5”/125mm adaptor to flue liner
- Built in Tertiary Air
- Max. Log Length 300mm
- Brass or St/Steel Fittings
- Requires a constructional hearth
- Weight 80kg
There are no reviews yet.