“Designed and developed in the UK”
Designed and developed in the UK, FDC stoves incorporate a draught controlled tertiary airwash system which ensures a clean burn and reduced carbon monoxide emissions; resulting in consistently cleaner glass and a greener environment. A growing number of FDC wood burning stoves have achieved DEFRA exemption for smokeless zones, something of a formality when clean burning is designed and developed into the products from inception.
- Extended 5 Year Warranty
- 5kW output
- Clean burn technology incorporating the TTi tertiary airwash system
- Large ceramic glass window
- External rotary grate riddling system
- Efficiency – 79.0% wood
- Efficiency – 75.4% smokeless fuel
- CE approved for wood and smokeless fuel (Ancit)
- Exempt under section 21 of the Clean Air Act 1993 for use within smoke control areas (Air limiter bracket must be fitted)
- Burn rate controlled via primary and secondary air regulators
- Only 50mm free air gas required around the stove body
- Only requires a 12mm thick superimposed hearth (if burning smokeless fuel the hearth heat shield, supplied and fitted as standard, must remain in place)
- Accepts up to 15″ logs
There are no reviews yet.